SCC Home » Student Services » Admissions & Records » Fees & Refunds » Instructions
Instructions for paying registration fees in person at the Admissions & Records window
Paying fees will remove the Registration Fee Hold.
- You must first login to My Solano. Click below to login.
- Next go to the STUDENT TAB and select PRINT RECEIPT AND SCHEDULE.
- Click the "Select a Term" drop-down box and choose a semester, then click SUBMIT..
- Review your bill and click on PRINT PAGE to print your Schedule Bill.
- Bring the SCHEDULE BILL and your payment to the Admissions & Records Office window at:
SCC Main Campus (Fairfield)
4000 Suisun Valley Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
Mon: 8am - 7pm
Tues - Thurs: 9:30am - 6:30pm
Fri - Closed
Please be sure to have all necessary IDs if paying with a personal check. Parents must be present if paying students bill with personal check.
After the Admission & Records Office receives your payment, you should have all FEE HOLDS removed and should be able to register, add and drop classes, and view transcripts and grades, within two hours.
If you are still having problems with HOLDS after two hours, please contact, Admissions and Records Office - firstname.lastname@example.org