SCC Home » Student Services » Admissions & Records » Fees & Refunds » Instructions
Instructions for paying registration fees using MySolano
Paying fees will remove the Registration Fee Hold.
- You must first login to My Solano. Click below to login.
- Next, go to the STUDENT TAB and click on PAY FEES at the Registration Section on the left.
- SELECT TERM. Click the "Select a Term" drop-down box and choose a semester, then click SUBMIT.
- Review your information. If everything is correct, click on PAY NOW to go to the Credit Card Payment screen.
- On the Credit Card Payment screen, enter the required amount, the click SUBMIT.
- This screen starts the four part process of a secure payment transaction. The first step is the Payment Method. The amount entered on the previous screen will appear, and the date will be automatically set to the current date. Click on PAY BY DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD.
- Enter your credit card information to complete the 2nd step and click CONTINUE..
- Confirm the payment on the next screen, then keep your receipt on the final step.
- You should now have removed all FEE HOLDS and should be able to register, add and drop classes, and view transcripts and grades, within two hours.
If you are still having problems with HOLDS after two hours, please contact, Admissions and Records Office - firstname.lastname@example.org