A2MEND - Black Falcon Charter
African American Male Education Network & Development
The A2MEND Student Charter provides an opportunity to promote a sense of brotherhood and positivity among its members, within campus, and the surrounding community.
Members of the A2MEND Charter are dedicated to academic success, leadership development, community service, and mentoring.
If you are interested in:
- Developing leadership skills
- Promoting social justice and responsibility
- Building strong character
- Modeling professionalism
- Supporting others academically
- Learning networking skills
- Providing community service
- Fostering a sense of brotherhood
- Attending statewide A2MEND conferences and trainings
Members of the A2MEND Student Charter strive to establish support, networking and mentoring systems for ourselves and for the youth in our community. Let’s make a difference!