SCC Home » Student Services » Admissions & Records » Dates & Deadlines
Dates & Deadlines
- Note: The dates below refer to full-semester length classes. Short Term class deadlines vary by class/CRN#.
- Students: Please see your Schedule Bill via MySolano for class-specific deadline information.
- Faculty: Please see your MySolano roster for class specific deadline information.
- Staff: Please see SSAACCL for class specific deadline information.
- All: All adds and drops are to take place online via MySolano.
*Late Registration: You can still register for a class once it begins on a space-available basis for a limited time. Go to the class(es) or email instructors of online classes (format: email@example.com) and ask the instructor for an Add Code. Then login to MySolano and add your class. Add Codes may be used through midnight on the Last Date to Enroll/Last Date of Late Registration. If you do not hear from an online instructor within a few days, they do not have room to add you.
*Late Start Classes: There are classes that begin each month throughout the semester. Open registration for these classes is available until midnight prior to the class start date if seats are available. Late registration will apply when the class starts.
Email us at Admissions@solano.edu, or phone us @ (707) 864-7171 during business hours.