Incoming Official Transcripts
Students should submit official transcripts from all other schools attended for posting
to Solano transcript.
The following students are REQUIRED to submit official transcripts for all accredited institutions:
- Students needing prerequisites cleared that they have taken at other schools.
- Students who wish to have their transfer units applied to their SCC Priority Registration Status (must have completed 6 units at SCC).
- Applicants for the Nursing Program
- International students
- Recipients of California State Scholarships (must file high school transcripts showing the eight semesters)
- Participants in intercollegiate athletics.
- Financial Aid
Students planning to complete an A.A./A.S. degree or certificate should submit transcripts from other institutions if the units apply toward the SCC degree or certificate requirements.
The applicant is responsible for requesting the transcripts be mailed directly to:
Solano Community College
Office of Admissions and Records
4000 Suisun Valley Road
Fairfield, CA 94534-3197
Official transcripts must be received in a sealed envelope from the sending institution.
Incoming Transcript Processing
We receive thousands of transcripts throughout the year, often from students who never end up taking classes at Solano. For this reason, we ask that you help us avoid spending time on a transcript for someone who will not be attending by letting us know what processing you wish for us to complete regarding your transcript, if any. To do this, please complete and submit a Request for Transcript Review.
You can advise our office of this information in one of two ways.
- Deliver your transcript(s) to our office in person at which time a staff member at one of our customer service windows will collect the necessary information from you.
- Mail your transcript to our office at the address given above. You may either mail it yourself or have your former school(s) mail it directly to us. You may also complete a .pdf version of Request for Transcript Review online and email it to us at email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your Request for Transcript Review, we will clear prerequisites within 10 business days. Every effort is made to clear prereqs the same day the request to have them cleared is made, however, it can sometimes take longer depending on our business volume at the time transcripts are received.