SCC Home » Campus & Community » About SCC » Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
The Code of Ethics serves to articulate values and characteristics that everyone is expected to embody and promote. Each employee of Solano Community College shall:
- Abide by all legal obligations to include state and federal law and College policies.
- Treat each other with uncompromising integrity, dignity, respect, and fairness.
- Respect privacy and confidentiality.
- Act with transparency and be mindful of conflicts of interest.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Recognize the College's responsibility to all citizens of the District to provide an educational program of the highest quality.
- Use technology resources and social networks professionally and responsibly.
- Conduct ourselves in a spirit of collegiality and civility.
BP4100 ADOPTED: March 6, 2013
SCC Code of Ethics.pdf