SCC Home » Student Services » Assessment
Problems logging in? Call or e-mail us at (707) 864-7000 ext. 7118 or email@example.com.
Please Be Sure To:
Steps for Assessment
- Complete SCC Application for Admission.
- Must have SCC Student Identification Number.
- Reserve your SCC Assessment Test Appointment at the Fairfield Main Campus.
- For Assessment Test Appointment questions, contact:
Fairfield Main Campus: (707) 864-7171
View Flyer for More Info
Travis Center: Call for Tuesday Appointments
Vacaville Center: (707) 863-7872 Vallejo Center: (707) 642-8188
- Review Sample Accuplacer Assessment Test Questions.
- Purchase $1 Daily Parking Permit from dispenser in Student Parking Lot #3.
- Bring a photo ID and your SCC ID Number.
- Assessment Center is located in:
Student Services, Bldg. 400, Second Floor, Room 442.
- Schedule an Assessment Test Appointment.
New students, enrolling in 6 or more units, of non-exempt courses, are encouraged to participate in Solano Community College's English Reading Comprehension, English Sentence Skills, Math and/or ESL Assessment Tests. These tests assess skills in one or more of the following areas:
- English Reading Comprehension
- English Sentence Skills
- Elementary Algebra
- College-Level Math
- ESL Language Use
- ESL Reading Skills
- ESL Sentence Meaning
Questions, Requests, and Concerns
For Assessment Test questions, requests, or concerns, please contact:
|Office Location:||Bldg. 400, Room 442|