SCC Home » Student Services » Assessment
The testing center will be closed for assessment testing during Finals week May 12, 2016 thru May 18, 2016. We will be resuming Assessment testing on May 19, 2016.
Problems logging in? Call or e-mail us at (707) 864-7000 ext. 7118 or email@example.com.
On Test Day, Please Be Sure To:
Steps for Assessment
- Complete SCC Application for Admission.
- Attend In-person or Online Orientation.
- Reserve your SCC Assessment Test Appointment (SCC ID# Required).
- For Assessment Test Appointment questions, contact:
Fairfield Main Campus: (707) 864-7118
View Flyer for More Info
Travis Center: Call for Tuesday Appointments
Vacaville Center: (707) 863-7872 Vallejo Center: (707) 642-8188
- Review Sample Accuplacer Assessment Test Questions.
- Purchase $1 Daily Parking Permit from dispenser.
- Bring a photo ID and your SCC ID Number.
- Assessment Center locations:
Fairfield Campus: Student Services, Bldg. 400, Second Floor, Room 442.
Vacaville Center: Main building, Second floor, Room 208.
Vallejo Center: Main building, Check-in at front desk.
On Test Day:
New students, enrolling in 6 or more units, of non-exempt courses, are encouraged to participate in Solano Community College's English Reading Comprehension, English Sentence Skills, Math and/or ESL Assessment Tests. These tests assess skills in one or more of the following areas:
- English Reading Comprehension
- English Sentence Skills
- Elementary Algebra
- College-Level Math
- ESL Language Use
- ESL Reading Skills
- ESL Sentence Meaning
Questions, Requests, and Concerns
For Assessment Test questions, requests, or concerns, please contact:
|Office Location:||Bldg. 400, Room 442|