This program is designed to prepare graduates for employment in the automotive industry as apprentice technicians, parts specialists, service consultants, or specialists in one of the many areas of the automotive industry.
Watch our Promotional Clips
Associate in Science Degree
The Associate in Science Degree can be obtained upon completion of the 45 unit major, and the 21 unit general education requirements. All courses in the major must be completed with a grade of C or better, or a P if the course is taken on a Pass/No Pass basis.
Students also have the option to earn a Certificate of Achievement in the following areas:
- Automatic Transmissions and Transaxles
- Electrical and Body Systems
- Maintenance and Light Repair
Students will be prepared to take the following ASE Certification and BAR Licensing Examinations:
- A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, C1, & G1
- Smog Check Inspector & Smog Check Repair Technician License Examination
See the College Catalog for information on individual classes.