Student Services Office

SCC Home » Student Services » Student Services Office » Academic Council » Petition Forms

Academic Council Petition Forms

Click on a form link to download or print a PDF version of the form.

Form ID Use to Petition for
acpet1 (3/05) Readmission after Disqualification
acpet11 (2/10) Add a class late
acpet2 (6/06) 1) Drop a class late without a "W"
2) Request refund late
3) Change grading status
acpet3 (3/08) Carry an excess load
acpet3.5 (3/08) Illegal Course Repeat
acpet4 (3/05) Substitution/Waiver of requirements
acpet5 (3/05) Academic Renewal
(Request to Disregard Previous Work)
acpet7 (3/05) Drop a class after the last date to drop with a "W"

Other Forms (Admissions and Records)