Financial Aid Available for Undocumented Students
- California Dream Act Application (CADAA)
- Chafee Grants (for foster youth)
- Assistance from EOPS and CalWORKs
- Solano Community College Scholarships
- Immigrants Rising Scholarship Database
Immigration Institute of the Bay Area (IIIBA) FREE IMMIGRATION LEGAL SERVICES PLEASE CALL (707) 289 - 9553 Solano Community College and Immigration Institute of the Bay Area (IIIBA) have partnered to provide free immigration legal services to all students, faculty, and staff. IIBA staff are available to conduct consultations and appointments through telecommunications.
- VIDAS is a bilingual team (Spanish and English) that provides legal immigration services to undocumented families. The services are provided by attorneys, accredited represenatives, paralegals, and law graduates.
- Rapid Response Network provides a 24 hour hotline to immigrants facing a raid by federal immigration agents, dispatches trained legal observers to the raid location, provides legal defense to affected communities, and offers accompaniment to victims and families following a raid.
- Immigrants Rising provide life-changing financial support that enables undocumented young people to overcome systemic barriers.
- HOME IS HERE offers information and resources reagrding DACA.
- La Clinica provides culturally appropriate, high quality, and accessible health care for all.
Beatriz Cadenas, Undocumented Student Liaison