Solano Community College Logo, Tree breaking out of half dome.



How can I purchase a Solano ID Card?

Before purchasing a Solano ID Card please:

  • Ensure your mailing address is current*
  • Ensure you are registered for the term


  1. Email including the following information:
    • Full name on student record
    • Solano student identification number
    • Confirm current mailing address
    • Specify if you would like:
      • Virtual – your ID will be mailed to the address on file
        1. Attach your preferred ID photo (or see below)
        2. No extra fees to mail your ID
      • On Campus appointment – you will pick up your ID in person
        (You can have your photo taken on campus with this option)

  2. Pay the student ID fee of $5.00

    • Online – MySolano Account
    • Fill out the payment authorization form and email it back to

      (see “How can I pay for my fees?” below)

How can I get a Term Sticker?

  1. Ensure your mailing address is current*.
  2. Ensure you are registered for the term.
  3. Emailing including the following information:
    • Full name on student record
    • Solano student identification number
    • Confirm current mailing address
    • No Fees when mailing the term sticker

*If you need to update your mailing address, you can do so through Office of Admissions and Records. **No additional fees when mailing term stickers.

How can I pay for my fees? There are two options:

How can I set up a payment plan?

Follow the link for instructions on how to set up payment plan through our established vendor CASHNET.


When I go to the Cashier Office or Admissions and Records Office, what number will they ask for?

When requesting services from either the Cashier Office or Admissions and Records Office, you will be asked to provide your SCC ID # or your social security number per FERPA regulations and student privacy. Please use your MySolano student email to communicate with us regarding your account. All fee receipts and registration schedules will display your SCC ID. Your social security number has been removed from these documents.


How can I get a copy of my 1098T?

1098-T forms are available on MySolano account. Original forms are mailed out at the end of January. Make sure you have a current mailing address and SSN on file to avoid delays in receiving your original copy of the form.


When can I get my refund?

Refunds are processed at the end of the census date of the new term and will be issued within 5-7 business days. If you accidentally made a double payment or wish to be refunded, send an email to the cashier office at with your SCC ID and current mailing address and your refund will be processed as soon as possible, usually within a week.


How can I request my check to be reissued?

If you did not receive your check, your check expired or you lost your check, send an email to the cashier office at with your SCC ID number. 


When do I have to pay for my fees?

Fees are due upon registration. You must have all fees paid in full to register for classes at Solano Community College. If you owe fees, you will have holds placed on your account that will prevent future registration for classes AND may prevent you from dropping classes that you are currently registered in.


How can I request a hold be removed from my account?

Email in order to check the type of hold that is preventing you to register for the term.


How can I use grant or financial aid money to register for classes?

Contact the Financial Aid office for guidance at


When can I receive my Financial Aid or student refund?

Refunds show as a negative balance on your student account.
Our system cannot automatically process Spring 2022 refunds until after census date.

If your student account reflects a negative balance and you would like your refund sooner than the term census date, please email requesting it and our team will manually issue your refund within 2-3 weeks after request.

  • COVID Refunds (for excused withdrawals)***
  • Calendar for check printing
  • External personal scholarships/awards:
    • If a separate entity wants to give you a scholarship/award, have the external entity send an award letter and the check to the following:
    • Attn: Cashier Office & Financial Aid Office
      4000 Suisun Valley Rd, 400 building
      Fairfield, CA 94564

***Please ensure your mailing address is current in your MySolano account so that your refund will reach your promptly.


How can I submit a company supplemental voucher or authorization letter to pay for my class?

  • A vendor (company/institution) must submit a vendor application form and a signed W9 to be added to our system. Email the cashier office at to get a copy of the vendor form and W9 form.
    • The Student needs to submit a copy of the voucher/authorization letter to the cashier office 30 days prior to the start of the term.
    • Voucher form/Authorization letter would include the following:
      • Enrollment fees
      • Transportation fee
      • Health fees
      • Student center fees
      • Student representation fee

Other miscellaneous items such as books, uniforms, computer and other materials may not be covered by the voucher/authorization letter.  Please contact your administrator for any other questions relating to your voucher/authorization letter.


When will my voucher / authorization form be applied to my account?

  • The voucher/authorization form is recorded to the student account between 24-48 hours after receiving the verified form.


How long is the voucher/authorization form valid?

  • Check the expiration date on your voucher/authorization form.
  • Make sure to reach out to the cashier office staff if you are using the voucher/authorization form for multiple terms.


Billing and Collections:

  • The cashier office will send an invoice after the term census date or 30 days after the start of the semester for unpaid fees.
  • Payments must be remitted to the cashier office via below options
    • Mail in check
    • ACH
    • Credit card authorization form (credit card payment)



For any other questions, please make sure to call or send us an email to:

Office Phone Number: 707-864-7000, ext. 7210