- Refunds show as a negative balance on your student account.
Our system cannot automatically process Spring 2021 refunds until after census date, therefore if your student account reflects a negative balance and you would like your refund sooner than the term census date, please email CashierOffice@solano.edu requesting it and our team will issue within 2-3 weeks after request.
- COVID Refunds (for excused withdrawals)
- Calendar for check printing
- External personal scholarships/awards:
- If a separate entity wants to give you a scholarship/award, have the external entity
send an award letter and the check to the following:
Attn: Cashier Office & Financial Aid Office
4000 Suisun Valley Rd, 400 building
Fairfield, CA 94564
- If a separate entity wants to give you a scholarship/award, have the external entity send an award letter and the check to the following:
COVID Refunds (for excused withdrawals):
- Please ensure your mailing address is current in your MySolano account so that your refund will reach your promptly.
NOTE: If any of the above transactions were posted to a students’ account, it would reflect a negative balance. This negative balance is processed as a student refund, and is processed for issuing a check mailed to the students’ current address on file.