SCC Home » Student Services » Disability Services Program » Apply
Apply for Disability Services Program
For a student with a disability the most important thing to do to get started with services is to:
- Complete an online application for admission. (If you have any difficulty you can call the office of Admissions and Records at 707-864-7171)
- Complete the English and math assessment tests in the Assessment Center located in Rm 442 of the 400 building on the main Fairfield campus. (Assessment tests are done on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any questions you can call the Assessment office at707-864-7000 ext. 4525 or visit their website here)
- Call the DSP office at 707-864-7136 as early as possible for an Orientation meeting and an appointment with a DSP counselor.
- Call in April for the Summer and Fall Semesters and in November for the Spring Semester.
- Continuing Solano College students new to DSP should call as soon as possible.
DSP Application Procedure
- Who is eligible for DSP Services?
- How to apply for DSP Services
- How to Document your Disability
- Types of Disabilities and What to do
- The Student Educational Contract - SEC (accomodation notice for instructor)