SCC Home » Student Services » Disability Services Program » Faculty
As an Instructor at Solano College you may have a student with a disability in your course. Your best source for information in accommodating this student is the student themselves, and next the Disability Services Program (DSP). The following information will enhance your knowledge of how to work with a student with a disability, your rights and responsibilities, and resource information on disabilities for your classroom and life.
Faculty DSP Quick Reference
- Referral for Disability Services Program and Counseling
- Direct Contact with DSP Counselor/Specialist
- Student Code of Conduct and Faculty Rights
General DSP Faculty Resources
- Rights and Responsibilities of the College, Faculty and Students with Disabilities
- Types of Disabilities and What to do
- Facts on the Americans with Disabilities Act – ADA
- Syllabi Statements
- Faculty Resources for Specific Disability Resources
Please be advised that this link will direct you to a federally funded program called "Do It", provided by the University of Washington.
- Faculty and Closed Captioned Videos and DVDs
- College Resource for Students with Disabilities