SCC Home » Student Services » Transfer Center » Concurrent Enrollment
Concurrent EnrollmentConcurrent enrollment provides an opportunity for SCC students to take CSU and UC courses while enrolled at SCC. Concurrent enrollment programs are offered by UC Berkeley, UC Davis and CSU East Bay. Please meet with a SCC counselor or a UC Berkeley, UC Davis or CSU East Bay representative for further information.
UC Berkeley Concurrent Enrollment Program:
UC/Community College Concurrent Enrollment Program
UC/Community College Concurrent Enrollment, Restricted Courses
To participate in this program, you:
- must have completed at least 20 semester units transferable to the University at the community college.
- must have at least a 2.4 GPA in the transferable coursework.
- must be considered a full-time student by regulations of your home institution, including the units for the one course taken at the University through this program.
- must have declared an intention to pursue further study at a four-year institution.
- must be recommended for Concurrent Enrollment by a counselor in your home institution.
- must be oriented to all aspects of concurrent enrollment at your home campus
Website for UC Davis Intersegmental Cross Enrollment Program:
Website for CSU East Bay Cross Registration Program:
- Go to: http://www20.csueastbay.edu/prospective/how-to-apply/community-programs/
- Go to section heading: "CSU, UC and Community College Cross Registration"
- Click on Cross Registration application (pdf)