Counseling Banner Image

Online Express Counseling

Online Express Counseling can be accessed by clicking on the Hello box in the lower right corner of the window.
(Available on Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and FireFox browsers)


Online Express Counseling is available the same hours as in-person Express Counseling at the main campus:

  • M-F 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
  • M-Th 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm

For quick questions outside of these hours (or if the chat box isn't popping up), please call the front desk, (707) 864-7101 or email with your quick question.

Online counseling is available for general academic information only. The online counselor does not have access to your personal records or transcripts.

We may need to respond to your question with the following statement, "Please make a counseling appointment." This is because the question is most likely complex and may require detailed background information, research, and/or in-person counselor assistance.

The following services are not provided through online counseling:

  • Full transcript evaluation (high school and college)
  • Academic probation, academic disqualification or readmission counseling
  • Full semester education plans
  • Assistance with university applications
  • Transfer preparation for multiple colleges
  • Personal, psychological, or crisis counseling
    • Note: If you need immediate crisis counseling,
      contact Solano County Mental Health Services
      (707-428-1131) or call 911.

If you are interested in any of the above services, please contact the Counseling Division to make an appointment (707-864-7101).

Counseling Home Page